Wednesday, February 21, 2018
12:15 pm - 1:00 pm EST
MS, CCC-SLP, Constant Therapy
About this course:
Learn how technology helps with brain injury recovery and provides more opportunities to practice cognitive, speech, and language skills.
Level: Intermediate; Professional area.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
Who should attend:
* Space is limited to 100 participants.
Time ordered agenda:
○ Discuss research examining neurorecovery and neuroplasticity (10 minutes)
○ Review research around using technology in rehab (10 minutes)
○ Connect the use of technology to the principles of neurorecovery and neuroplasticity (10 minutes)
○ Questions and discussion (15 minutes)
Payment & Cancellations:
○ Registration for this course is free, and registrants can cancel at any time
○ Attendees must complete course evaluation forms to receive certificate of completion
Questions, comments, accommodations, or complaints?
We value your feedback! Feedback can be provided on course evaluation forms or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-233-1399.
Emily Dubas is paid a salary by The Learning Corp. She has no relevant non-financial relationships.