Wednesday, April 25, 2018
12:10 pm - 1:00 pm EST
MS, CCC-SLP, Constant Therapy
About this course:
Get insight on the latest research defining the factors that influence outcomes when using technology in language and cognitive rehabilitation.
Level: Intermediate; Professional area.
In this webinar you'll learn how to:
Who should attend:
* Space is limited to 500 participants.
Time ordered agenda:
○ Review of research using technology in rehabilitation (15 minutes)
○ Identify factors that influence outcomes when using technology in rehabilitation (10 minutes)
○ Connect research to clinical practice (10 minutes)
○ Questions and discussion (15 minutes)
Payment & Cancellations:
○ Registration for this course is free, and registrants can cancel at any time
○ Attendees must complete course evaluation forms to receive certificate of completion
Questions, comments, accommodations, or complaints?
We value your feedback! Feedback can be provided on course evaluation forms or by contacting us at email@example.com or 1-888-233-1399.
Emily Dubas is paid a salary by The Learning Corp., the creator of Constant Therapy. She has no relevant non-financial relationships.